Wednesday, September 22, 2010

World Expo Shanghai continued......


Singapore Pavilion

Malaysia Pavilion, I am loyal to my country (1 Malaysia) but the queue was not moving and half way I tried a way to get out for I felt so stuffy and cos afflicted by toothache. I found a lot of the Malaysian here.

Long queue at the Malaysian Pavilion. Anyone of my readers here?


Malaysian Pavilion. So only take a quikie snaps for remembrance.

Malaysian neighbour.


Near to the African Pavilion.


New Zealand Pavillion at the far end.

Visistors coming down from the NZ Pavilion.

New Zealand Pavilion. My hubby liked to make queue to see this country for he lived there for about nine years before coming back to Malaysia.

Inside the NZ Pavilion and I did not know what is this stone and water for.


An exist point planted with the NZ trees and plants.



An outstanding Taiwan Pavilion. Photo taken on the elevated road inside the expo.

The tallest and the most outstanding China Pavillion and even could not queue near to the building. Photo taken on the elevated road inside the expo.

Outside the China Pavilion from the elevated road and just no chance to get down to queue.

India Pavilion- photo taken on the top of the elevated road in the expo.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Passion cbox

Mind your language. Do please respect others.