Monday, March 22, 2010

Living on the tree branch

While I was still young, most of my contacts who were of the West of the country thought that we in the East used to live up on the tree branches. Hmmm... Once, I remembered that my supervisor before coming to Sarawak, he told me that he packed several boxes of Instant Noodles , lease he thought we Sarawakians really lived on the tree branches.... how stupid of him? These thought suddenly came into my mind when my friend sent me this email this morning and actually in my blog link : Hornbill Unleashed .... Is Sarawak still so backward and needed a foreigner CEO to look after our energy sectors? I supposed the government produced many Engineers from within the country ( many universities nationally ) and abroad ... Where have all those brained guys gone? How come the head of the Petronas can be a local Malaysian and we do well and not the Sarawak Energy which is even so much minor to Petronas need a foreigner????? Do we still have such image of living on the tree branch???? Read it for yourself ........... http://hornbillunleashed.wordpress.com/2010/01/18/5515/

No comments:

Blog Archive

Passion cbox

Mind your language. Do please respect others.