Sunday, September 19, 2010

Shuzhou tour

After donating some RMB to the Longjing tea centre, we proceed to have our lunch in




This was not the lunch that I liked despite it has beautiful scenery around the restaurant. After lunch, always being intolerant to hot weather, and the stuffy bus despite with air-conditioned, (might be never get serviced) almost imperceptibly my condition worsed and immediately I took out the plastic bag for my migraine headache started and vomiting was imminent. Thus, I did not join the rest and sat in the bus and along a river. Damn! Everything I ate all vomited and not enough plastic bags for use. Lucky that hubby came to my rescue, but still vomited more and a couple next to us hanged me a bottle of "fong sa wang" an effective herbal first aid remedy for dehydration, vomiting and headache. Then I was able to join them to Suzhou. On the way, we went to an old cultural village.











Above photos are exact replica of the original cultural village near to the Grand Canal 京杭大運河; pinyin: Jīng Háng Dà Yùnhé) is the longest canal or artificial river in the world Starting at Beijing, it passes through Tianjin and the provinces of Hebei, Shandong, Jiangsu and Zhejiang to the city of Hangzhou.



With Miss Daisy from Brunei in the cultural village along the Grand Canal. No more vomiting and able to walk and finish the whole stretch of the cultural village. Miss Daisy reguested a photo taken for rememberance, I wonder she is 76 years old as quoted by her. I think she talked more than any of the tour guides. May God bless her with good health always....... to be continued....

No comments:

Blog Archive

Passion cbox

Mind your language. Do please respect others.