Monday, May 24, 2010

Lamp Chops


Lifting up my spirit over the gloomy weekend is none other than just cooking something that my family want to eat. Otherwise, too much of the outside food is not my choice to be more on the health conscious gound. Me, despite a die-hard with the lamb, I did enjoy grilling the lamb chops for them. The most rewarding response was always "Vow, we have lamb chop tonite" overjoyed moment from the kids. So, it just another piece of popular mythology that "To get into your man's heart is to cook good food for him." It should be better replaced by "To get into your boy's heart is to cook good food for him." And I wonder how true my readers here would comment. Ha2......

My lamb chops is simple and yet lazy way of cooking with little time consumed. Just get some ready chopped lamb of the size appealing to U and the amount u required. I have no specific secret of doing it with just marinating them with a tablespoonful of wine and dashes of pinky Himalayan salt after the washing. Then sprinkle some herbs like parsley, mint and oregano to eradicate the stink out of the lamb. Grill it at a medium heat and it would be done in about an hour. When done, it should be finger licking good!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The way to the man's heart is through the stomach "

hahaha... it's decades, didnt taste your home cooked food..

U made me salivate...

Passion said...

hi housewife9988,

Is that true? ha ha ....

Sure I will exhibit my talent then....

Blog Archive

Passion cbox

Mind your language. Do please respect others.