Sunday, March 28, 2010

Who say God is not in control of our "vitamin M" ?

This piece of article found in my email in-box from my friend just justified the said verse. When I approached many of the non believers, they used to tell me " I must make my empire before I submit myself to God"... sight... " To be a Christian, you cannot make enough money for limitation to many...." ah..haa.... read the extract of the following prominent tycoon even in within our country. Btw, thanks to my friend Tiong for sending me this article cos' coincidentally, I wanted to blog about the said tycoon house with the unique architectural touch. Sorry, I am not promoting the guy, cos' I have no connection with him nor do I ever met him personally but rather to tell my readers how the tycoon links to God and especially his submissive life to God.

I was unable to upload just from my in-box, so u could just visit the link here:http://asianbeacon.org/ or click to captioned subject.


Asian Beacon, Feb-Mar 2010

No comments:

Blog Archive

Passion cbox

Mind your language. Do please respect others.